Friday, June 1, 2012

sewing bags

I've been in a sewing mood lately .. here are a few things that I've made. 




I made this using Suzanne's tutorial here..  She makes the  cutest things and offers tutorials all the time.  I changed mine up just a bit.. its for my husband to use and I dont think he'd care much for the ruffles. 


Made the one on the left for my girls for part of their Mothers Day happy.. the one on the right is a boxie bag that me and Amb made together.   I've also made key fobs using this same fabric.. I just love it.  The girls picked this out. 


I've also made some drop cloth drapes for our bedroom.. which we just put new flooring in.  When i get it all cleaned up and the drapes hung Ill be sharing the before and after photos. 

I saw this bag on Susie Harris' blog. . its from a shop that she likes to go to near her home.  I'd love to make a canvas bag from drop cloth to mimic this look.  I LOVE this bag.  If you'd like to know where this bag is from visit Susie's blog.. she tells you all about the place. 


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh girl!! You start making those bags and I will be your first customer. REALLY!! keep us posted and I would be happy to send sweet peeps your way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails